We often hear about website hacking, data theft, etc. and due to the reasons we always scare about our online data. Do you allow any unauthorized user to access your online document? I think no one says “yes.” But how we protect it?
There are several ways to override our online files from hackers. VPN or Virtual Private Network is one of them.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is VPN?
- 2 ShadeYou VPN Review
- 2.1 Features of ShadeYou VPN
- 2.2 Customer Support Services of ShadeYou VPN
- 2.3 Servers Locations
- 2.4 How can you start?
- 2.5 ShadeYou Anonymizer
- 2.6 ShadeYou VPN Pricing
- 2.7 Payment Methods
- 2.8 Money Back Policy
- 3 Final Words
What is VPN?
Private Virtual Network secures your online data so that only those people can access your data to whom you give the permission. It encrypts your online data and uses different protocols like OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, IKEv2, SSTP, etc. for sending/receiving it.
You may find various companies which provide VPN services. Today I will discuss such a service which is Shadeyou VPN. I am currently using this VPN service and find it reliable as well as secured. Today I will add Shadeyou VPN Review in this article so that you can get an idea about this service.
ShadeYou VPN Review
Features of ShadeYou VPN
- ShadeYou VPN offers simple user interface, so the clients of this service never face any hassle to use it. You can make a connection with the VPN from it UI, and you need to wait few seconds for it.
- It is one of the reliable and secured VPNs which provides stable and convenient service to their customers.
- It can work with most of the devices like Computer, Tablet, Mobile and supports most of the platforms including Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Linux, Android, MacOS, and iOS. That means ShadeYou VPN for everyone from the mobile device to PC users. You can connect up to 5 devices at a time with this VPN.
- It provides 2048-bit key and 4096-bit key for encrypting your private data. This service ensures 100% guaranteed security, so it is tough for a person to decrypt your personal online documents.
- They are offering a list of protocol to the users. You can select between PPTP, L2TP, IPsec, OpenVPN to receive and send the data.
- ShadeYou VPN lets you browse online anonymously. It does not add logs to your activities, and they do not ask your personal information while you are
- ShadeVPN never lets you a chance to complain about speed. It offers high-speed connection. You will also receive unlimited bandwith and traffic with unlimited speed.
Some more reasons those may inspire you to use ShadeYou VPN service [Image]
Customer Support Services of ShadeYou VPN
The company offers 24×7 Customer Support Services in different ways including chat, tickets, and FAQ The company also helps the users remotely using Teamviewer. If you face any problem while you set up this VPN, or face any hassle when you use it, the technical support team can solve the issues in your device.
The servers of ShadeYou VPN are located in 12 countries including USA, United Kindom, Netherlands, etc. You can select any country as IP address and start surfing. No matter which country you have selected, you can avail unlimited speed with limitless bandwith.
This company allows torrent and peer to peer network.
How can you start?
You need to follow some simple steps you to get this VPN on your device. I have used it on my computer which is powered by Windows 8, and I will pen down those steps here. All steps almost remain same for every device.
- First, you need to create an account on ShadeYou by clicking on “Start Now” Button. You can get this button in the header section.
- The Sign Up page instructs you to add necessary information for creating an account. After adding the details, hit the “Sign Up” button. A link will be sent to your email id, and you need to click the link for completing the sign-up
- Now keep the mouse on “Connect” from the header and click on “Download Client,” you will be navigated to download page. Scroll down the page, and you get a “Download VPN Client” button. A .exe file will be downloaded to your computer. For installing the software, you need to follow the same process as you maintain for downloading other software.
- After completing the installation process, you can get a shortcut icon on Desktop of your computer. Double-click on it and a pop-up window will be opened. In the pop-up window, you need to type the login details (username & password) which you have used at sign up time. Don’t forget to hit the “Login” button.
- After that, you will enter the user interface of ShadeYou VPN. Here you can get the facility to connect to the VPN, can select server location (Here I have select Canada), you may select the protocol also. Now you can start surfing to using this.
The company offers you a free web proxy browser, that is Anonymizer. With Anonymizer, you can get basic internet security but if you need stronger security, then should go for its VPN service.
ShadeYou VPN Pricing
ShadeYou VPN offers 2 types of plans – Standard and Premium. In every plan, you can get 3 payment modes.
Standard Plan:[1 Month: $3.95, 6Months: $16.98, 12 Months: $25.99 ]
- It packs unlimited Speed and 2048-bit data encryption key.
- You can use OpenVPN, L2TP/IPsec, and PPTP protocols.
- It supports Windows, Linux, Android and iOS Platforms
- It works with up to 3 devices simultaneously
- The customer support team is always ready to help you. They provide 24*7 support.
- You can use 18VPN Servers in an alternative way, and the servers are located in 12 different countries.
- It supports peer to peer networks and Torrent
Premium Plan: [1 Month: $7.95, 6 Months: $20.98, 12 Months: $27.99]
- It comes with unlimited Speed and 4096-bit encryption key to protect your data.
- This plan offers different protocols including OpenVPN, L2TP/IPsec, and PPTP. You need to select one of them.
- It can work with five devices at a time with this
- You can get 24*7 help from their efficient support team
- You can get a chance to use 25 VPN servers which are located in 15 different locations.
- It can work most of the platforms including Windows, Android, iOS, etc.
You can get the facility to make payment using following services
- WebMoney etc.
If you want to use this VPN anonymously, then using bitcoin for making payment.
Money Back Policy
You can test this VPN service free for 1 day before purchasing it. On the other hand, if you don’t get a satisfactory result from this VPN service, you can apply for money back, but you need to ask for the refund within 7days from the time of subscription any plan.
If you are serching a VPN Service, then you may go for ShadeYou VPN. It is one of the reliable and secure services and provides hassle-free results. I recommend accessing 24 hours Trial plan before purchasing any paid plan.