Who doesn’t love music, watching videos? Nowadays Smartphones change the way to watch movies, music videos, etc. but most of us like to stream our favorite videos on a big screen or the screen, which is bigger than phone’s screen. Usually, people download various players to enjoy their favorite songs/videos/movies. You can get those players like KMPlayer, VLC, etc. on the web and you have already used them on your computer. But today I will discuss another one, that is MX Player. But unfortunately, this video streaming application has not been released for some versions of Windows OS or Mac device. You only take the facility of this application on your Android mobile, iPhone/iPad, and PC which is powered by Windows 8/10 but don’t feel sorry. You can use Mx Player App on your PC or Laptop. Today I will explain how to how to download MX Player for Laptop or PC powered by Windows 7/8/Vista/XP.
MX Player is one of the popular applications for Android smartphones and iPhone. You can play your high definition videos through it even you can create videos with the help of this player. But these all things can be done on your phone. Currently, this video streaming player is available for Windows 8 & 10 operating system. But how can a user who is using the previous version of Windows get this application? Today I will discuss the tricks to get this app on your PC which packs Windows 7/8/Vista/XP. Before attaching this process, first I will tell you about the features of MX Player.
Table of Contents
Feature of MX Player App
- The user interface of this player is not complicated. Anyone can easily use it.
- Mx can play HD quality videos and music.
- It can work with most of the media formats including .MP4, .MKV, .AVI
- You can easily adjust the brightness of the videos and can adjust the Zoom while it is played.
Compatibility of Max Player:
- This application runs on Android platform, (Kitkat and above versions).
- It is compatible with iPhone/iPad
- It works on most of the smartphones
- Now this MX Player is available for Windows 8.1 and 10.
Now I can show how you can down MX Player for PC or Laptop, which is running on Windows 7, 8, Vista and XP.
I have already told at the beginning of this article, that this media player is not developed for Windows so you can’t get any setup file to download it. But with the help of technology, you can also get this application on your computer. You need to keep an Android emulator on your PC to run this excellent application. You can get plenty of emulators which are the useful software to run Android applications on laptop/desktop. I am using Bluestacks on my laptop. So before running MX Player for Laptop or PC, you need to install Blustacks.
Now you need to go through the below steps to download MX Player for Laptop or PC.
How to download MX Player for Laptop or PC (Windows 7/8/Vista/XP)
- After installing Bluestacks, you need to open it and get two “Playstore” and “Search Apps.” Click on “Search Apps, ” and you will be navigated to the next screen where you write the app name “Mx Player.” Never forget to hit the “Search Player For” button.
- In the next screen, you can get search results. From that result, you need to select “Mx Player.”
- Hit the “Install” button. You can see a pop up where the media player asks your permission to access “photos/media/files” and “Wi-Fi connection information.” If you want to install it, then the permission must be given.
- Then the media player starts to download and install. It takes few seconds to install MX Player App for Windows 7/8/Vista/XP.
Now the app is ready to use. You may start using it immediately after installation, or you can access it later from the home page of Bluestacks.
Alternative way to download MX Player for Laptop or PC (Windows 7/8/Vista/XP)
You may face trouble while downloading MX Player following the above process. There is an alternative way to access it on laptop/desktop. Follow the below process:
- Download Max Player APK and install it on your computer. (Click the below button to download MX Player APK)
- Go to the destination folder where you keep this APK file (I suggest to keep it on the desktop to find out easily). Right-click on it and select the option to run it through Bluestacks.
- Go to the home page of Bluestacks. You can find this player and start using.
Most of the users use Bluestacks to run Mx Player App on their laptop or desktop. You can use another emulator like “Nox App Player” for this purpose.
This is a complete guide to downloading MX Player for Laptop or PC which is run on Windows 7/8/Vista/XP. If you face any difficulty to install this media player application on your PC, then you can ask your query here. I will try to solve your problem. If you like this guide, then drop your feedback in comment section.Also Read: 10 Excellent Photo Editor Apps for Your Android Device